Pages


Sunday, May 5, 2013

0

Shokura : Hey!Say!JUMP 'BOUNCE' performance download!!!^^

Top of the morning to ya!!~~^^

Finally a JUMP post!^^
Sorry for not posting about JUMP lately, dear JUMPers or should I say Tobikko~^^

Anyway this Shokura JUMP's performance from the 1st May episode
So enjoy because I certainly do!!!



My comment:
YES!! JUMP deserves this kind of song! This is so JUMP!!!!!
I love every second of it! Every bit! Every move! Every gesture,motion,beat you name it I love it!
I love their outfit too!
and best of all..
..is when Daiki said 'DON'T STOP'!!!
I can officially call them COOL and HOT and no longer Cute...maybe on some occasions~^^
(when they dare to flash a cheeky smile or sit on laps or laugh childishly or act childishly or get amused by small things~~~)

The song is catchy which seems at first would sound like those other pop songs but the chorus makes it all sound JUMP-like~(if you know what I mean^^)
If this happens to be JUMP's next single...
...PLEASE LET THE PV BE AWESOME AND LIKE HOW I IMAGINE IT TO BE!!!!o(>.<)o
but still 'Come On A my House' would also be great..showing off their cute side~ again~~

ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!
Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment