Pages


Friday, December 7, 2012

1

Yamada Ryosuke 'Mystery Virgin' Shounen Club 5/12 download!!!^^

Aloha!^^
I told you I have something to blog about now!^^
Here it is, Yamada's sexy 'Mystery Virgin' Shounen Club performance^^
(p.s: don't forget his next performance on 21st Dec^^~~)

Enjoy^^



My comment:
YAMADA IS KILLING ME I TELL YOU!!! >,<
I love this performance, every minute of it! >,<
Plus, it's a wee bit extra long than the one on Best Artist^^
As always, Yamada is being cheeky and ikemen-ish while showing off those moves!^^
Oh and the part where he hits the high note (is it a high note? whatever...) is so...sekshi~~~ >,<
I just love it and this just adds another reason on why I want to buy the single so badly (this should your reason too~)
Just imagine how the PV will be like!!!!

Thank You^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!!
About the Best Artist performance:
Did he have a nosebleed at the total end?
Or am I just seeing things?

Post a Comment