Pages


Sunday, December 2, 2012

0

It's Yaotome Hikaru's Birthday!!!^^

Tadaima!^^
Hee~~
So today is Yaotome Hikaru's Birthday!^^
Hika is now 22!~~^^
and once again, like toward any other JE boys,I am not convince~~
Well Hika is kawaii and has those chubby cheeks which I wish I could play with!
and when he smiles...HE LIGHTS UP!!!!^^
Plus he is funny and loud and bubbly and sooo fun!

So I wish Hika a Happy and Wonderful Birthday!^^
May your dreams come true ne~~^^
Oh I made this today...feel bad that I didn't do anything for Hika but did for Chii...so..

There are 22 stars there if you bother to count since Hikaru means light and all so...nevermind~~
 So Happy Birthday Hika!!!!^^
I wonder what the other JE boys are dong for him?
I mean on Chinen's birthday they sang Happy Birthday during Johnny's World and Ohno even greeted him at midnight!^^
Sigh~~ Wish I could do that~~^^

Anyway, I got this from twitter~

A greeting from Hikaru, I'm not sure what he wrote...but...
It's just a Christmas and New Year greeting...
If you can translate it ,I would appreciate that~^^
...because my Japanese is still rusty~~=,=" heheh~~

Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment