Pages


Sunday, December 2, 2012

0

Yamada Ryosuke 'Mystery Vrigin' performance download!!!^^

Hello!^^
Finally, I get to listen to Yamada's 'Mystery Virgin'!!!^^
..and thus a decision is made...
...I'm so buying that single!~~

So as expected and told, the song is very upbeat and made for Yamada to dance to...(it wouldn't be a Yamada song if it wasn't~^^)
I love everything about the performance, from the dance to their outfits (even ALL the juniors suddenly looks so handsome~)
Plus, Yamada's jacket is pretty with the words 'MV' on its back glittering!
All the while they were dancing and Yamada being sexy, shots of Kindaichi is shown on the screen which makes the performance even more amazing!
It's like watching the two sides of Yamada; acting Yamada and singing Yamada!^^
The best part for me is the chorus and especially when the camera took this awesome close up of Yamada flashing a cheeky smile~
So I thought if the performance is as awesome as this...I can't wait for the PV!!! >,<
Download it and you won't be disappointed~^^
Yamada will surely entertain you~



 
 
 
  
 

~of truth in the shine~

Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment