Pages


Friday, December 7, 2012

0

Hey!Say!JUMP FNS 2012 "Super Delicate" performance download!!!

Tadaima!^^
Finally, something to blog about!
I've been cracking my brain on what to post if not that motivating myself to write anything for a post...
Anyway here is Hey!Say!JUMP's " Super Delicate " performance on FNS 2012!^^
...actually I have no idea what FNS is...

basically I found it out on twitter where like everyone and I mean EVERYONE was talking about it!
So yeah...I felt left out and stormed out of twitter after that~

Anyway, I still don't know what it is yet I got JUMP's performance and that's what matter for a JUMPer like me!^^
So enjoy!^^

Oh look! Chii is making faces at you^^


My comment:
Ah~~ Another 'Super Delicate' performance!^^ It never gets tired to watch this...unless if you've watched every single 'Super Delicate' performances already...sorry~
Anyway,  this is for me is a typical performance~
However, I love their outfit they look like students in unifroms minus how formal the outfits look but still love them!^^
Nothing so special about this performance and of course Yamada and Yuto just had to do the 'Super Delicate' lets-touch-each-others-face thingy and once again causing thousands of young girls' hearts to skip a beat!^^ (including mine~)
....but there's one thing...Daiki looks so...cute. I mean his looks bring back his image when I first know him...you know that cute, adorable, chubby image of his in the old Hey!Say!7 days~~^^
So he is for me the center of attention in my eyes...despite being much in the background in here...
...this performance is just missing something...but what? 0,0

Thank You^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment