Pages


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

1

Shounen Club: Nakajima Kento 'Teleportation' download!^^

 Minna!^^
Well as you can see the title~~
I finally got Nakaken's 'Teleportation' *phew~*

This video is taken from Shounen Club (I don't know when though~)
Anyway, Nakaken's performance include cover of Ai No katamari (KinKi Kids....don't forget Yamada's cover too~^,^) as well as his solo song 'Teleportation'

Enjoy!^^



My comment:
I love the song~^^
It kinda remind me of Maru's 'step by step' performance on Shokura...I think it's because of the lighting~
Anyway, Nakaken is a charming cheeky guy! I mean his getting all the attention he always wanted and knows how to show it!^^
So...Johnny-san...anymore slot for another solo debut??~~
...well I'm sensing Nakaken's day will soon come!^^
By the way, I saw Kobayashi and Yoshizawa as his back dancers!^^ yay!^^

Thank You^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nakaken really sexy here!!
and i also pay attention with yoshizawa shizuya-kun dance.. his dance really good. i like him <3

Post a Comment