Pages


Friday, November 30, 2012

0

It's Chinen Yuri's birthday!! Happii Birthday Chii~

Hayyy!^^
Just posting about Chinen Yuri's 19th Birthday!^^ ....since it's 30th November already....
Well...he certainly don't look like 19...
NO! CHINEN IS NOT 19! HE'S 13 right?? right? 0,0 
and he is still my little brother~

Anyway, Happii Birthday Chii^^
JUMPers wish you a very happy birthday and may your dreams come true^^...is it becoming taller, Chi?
Stay kawaii always ne?^^
Oh yeah and Hika's birthday is this sunday too!^^
Maa..these two have very close birthdays ne?~~
Chii being 19 is like a lie because c'mon he doesn't even look like 19! >,<...~~ in fact all of JUMP ddoesn't look like their age (?)
Like Hika's going to be 22...impossibru! even Daiki and Yama and Kota and Kei and Keito and Yuto and Takaki and Ryu!!! >,<...
These boys still looks young to me~~~

By the way I made this...to be honest I have no idea what to write so I just simply wrote whatever I think of Chii^^


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY CHINEN YURI!!!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment