Pages


Friday, February 22, 2013

Ah,minna!^^
Tadaima!^^
Hisahiburi ne?

Here is what I want to say:

1. Gomenasai. 
I am sorry for not posting for a long time, yes I've been busy plus my internet connection also comes and goes as it wants making it hard for me~~ =_=
I have so many to share with minna! Especially DLs but you know, uploading takes a loooooooonnnnnggggg time! so you may have to wait...so sorry~

2. I got some reports from minna that some (or probably most) of the DLs are broken,especially videos. I'm sorry for that since I understand the feeling of anticipating the download but only to know that it is broken~ I AM VERY SORRY! >,<
I think it's because I used a different format/file for the videos than the usual. I will replace the DLs as soon as I can.

3. I am part of a fanbase on Twitter which is @HSJUMPfacts!!^^ I am admin B (@ButterJUMP) ^^. I am so happy of this achievement, since I didn't expect I would be picked.My job is to tweet Hey!Say!JUMP facts to JUMPers!^^ It's a lot of fun!^^ Join me ne? if you have the time!^^

I guess that's all I want to say for now...
As you know I rarely post anything like this...only when I feel guilty.
So I am really very sorry~ >,<

LOOK AT DAIKI'S FACE!!! >,<
Thank You for your understanding!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment