Pages


Thursday, October 4, 2012

0

Sexy zone no Sexy Summer!!!!...the PV^^

Minna!^^ I'm back!
I really got to keep posting...
This inconsistency is killing me =_="

Anyway, last night...more like midnight
Finally watched Sexy zone new PV 'Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu'
Let me first say...
KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~ >,<
From the moment Shori sings 'Herro Herro Merri Kurisumasu' to the ending with cutie bunny Jrs...
...all my blood rushed to my cheeks!!! ^^
Hee~~

It's a very catchy Kurisumasu song...(yeah, isn't it too like wayyyy tooooo early for a Christmas song??0,0)
But the PV is really fun neverthrless
With the Sexy peeps (and I mean Shori, Nakaken and Fuma) looking ever so kakkoi and those two sexy bunnies (refering to Sou and Marius) looking so adorable!...
I can't help but immediately fall in love with this single.

Especially with the Jr,s!!! screaming 'Hey! Look at me! I'm cute!' (well not literally...I assume that's what I hear every time I see their faces~ =_=')
Basically...I'm into the Jr.s right now~~~

Well let's watch 'Sexy Summer Ni Yuki Ga Furu'^^
Enjoy minna!^^


 I'm searching for the HD/HQ video for the moment...^^
Oh, and I will try to get the DL for the single^^

Thank You!^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment