Pages


Friday, September 28, 2012

0

[JUMPprojecthsj] Yeah! A new video!^^

Hello!^^

Well...here I am~ and I'm sorry for not being able to update on anything for these last few days...
Anyway, I have news for you^^

JUMPproject has a new youtube channel!!!!^^
It's JUMPprojectHSJ1
..yeah, I don't really like it that much but...oh well

So with that I was able to make a compilation video to go with it^^
It has something to do...well it's actually got to do with Hey!Say!JUMP's 5th Anniversary!

So here it is^^









I didn't have any plans on doing this...actually I was more focus on my Boku Wa Vampire compilation~~...(still in process,couldn't download one performance to compete it~)

Anyway...what do you think??^^
I watch it almost everyday!...it kinda made me cry..haha

Well,all I want to say is that...
I am proud of Hey!Say!JUMP to be able to go this far
They have really developed so much within these five years...we all can see that!^^
I am thankful to them that they have inspired me,motivated me and making me smile always!
..that's why this time...I want to make them smile...(if it's possible...heh~)

Oh..
The reason I chose 'JUMP around the World' song it's because
...it really shows JUMP's accomplishment that they are loved by fans from worldwide!
...though at first I wanted to use 'Ultra Music Power'

So I hope you enjoy it and...
I am proud to be a JUMPer^^

Thank You^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment