Pages


Thursday, March 21, 2013

0

Hey!Say!JUMP Poll : "Who do you wish to pat on the head right now?" results

Aloha minna-san, ogenki?

As you can see, my sidebar has this section called 'Random Q' which is actually a poll where you can vote randomly as you want.

Recently, I've changed it to ; "Who would you like the most to be in a Yaoi movie/series?"
All because I came across this movie about Yaoi...and there is this scene...SO CUTE! >,<

Anyway,previously the poll ;"Who do you wish to pat on the head right now?" has been in this blog for ages!
So here is the result,

Of course no surprise there, Yamada got the most votes!...like so many!
But I am surprise by how many votes this pole got and appreciate that you took your time to even consider voting this random poll (honestly, I just thought of the question randomly...)
Awww...Hika got the lowest vote...doushite??? maybe because he is too feisty to be pat~~~ like you know he is kinda like the 'evil' one in JUMP~~

I personally voted and of course bias, for Daiki...for being so cool!!!!!!! >,<
But I suppose I would like to pat Kei's head for being such a smart boy~
and Yuto for being such a charmer~
and Chii for being a good boy and not a brat anymore~
Takaki too because attention will make him all flushed up...and I love that look~*^^*
As for Keito, I will curtsy for him...because he such an English gentleman! but do kiss my hand after that,my good sir~
Ryu, a cuddle should do,press my cheeks against his and squashed each other...hihihih^^~~
I would give a pat on the back for Hika jokingly...at first a smack though...playfully...
But may I...
piggy-back on Kota please?????^^
Yamada, you got enough pats already! so...keep doing what you're doing
I would high-five him by the way^^

So that's the result...and my answer/vote (?)
Now, do vote on the current poll...if you want to, because you are always welcome!!^^

Ta-ta!
Toodleluu~
Sayonara!

Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment