Pages


Sunday, June 15, 2014

0

Hey! Say! JUMP 'Ready Go' performance Music Station download~^^

Hello hello FOREVER-ians~

Okay,that does not work~ ^^;
Anyway,FINALLY!!!
I have something for you to download and that is Hey! Say! JUMP!!! ><
I'm sorry for not being active lately cos there are so much I want to do and the uploading process was being such brat at times and so that's why I can't seem to post as frequently as I used to.
But now I'm back and hopefully I will give more DLs of previous releases or videos~

So here ya go,Hey! Say! JUMP's "Ready Go" performance download on Music Station!^^
Enjoy~



 This is a cute,bouncy and sweet song~ and I love the fact that the intro has Daiki in the center~^^
Though I'm not a fan of their outfits here but it does suit the song~ (reminds me of b.i.shadow's flower outfit back then...o_o)
I will be back for School Kakumei's 'Ready Go' download next~^^

Thank you!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment